I have spent the last 17 years igniting successful, game-changing brands, platforms and movements by helping them define their big-picture vision, brand or rebrand the company to define their unique market position. Then, help them solidify their position as market leaders.
I work to create the trust, awareness, inspiration and meaning brands need to make people connect with their mission, community, product or service. (To learn more about why movements are so powerful, click here)
I have created and marketed New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Businessweek best-selling books and have been featured on TV networks like Fox, ABC, CBS, CNBC and the CW. I’ve also appeared in many magazines and newspapers, including Forbes, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Los Angeles Times, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, U.S. News and Review and Woman’s Day.
Some of my projects:
- Transformed and rebranded dry academic research into a revolutionary new standard for business practices (Vested) that has been adopted by Exxon, Microsoft, Dell, Intel, P&G and other billion-dollar powerhouses.
- Translating the legendary importance of American icon Joe DiMaggio into a dynamic contemporary lifestyle brand whose first product, Joltin’ Joe Coffee, was recognized by Gourmet Retailers 2014 Editors’ Picks as the year’s most tasty retail coffee.
- Collaborating with the world’s foremost expert on coffee to bring to market the first-ever unbiased research report on the effects of climate change on the global coffee industry.
- Serving as an emeritus advisor at an annual elite business retreat since 2003, where I have helped more than 500 business owners transform their companies.
- Consulting and holding advisory roles for Sally Ride and Bob Ballard, the world-renowned scientist who discovered the Titanic.
- Innovating and leading in the virtual schooling and homeschooling industries, where I ignited a movement that brought various approaches to home education together and co-founded the first online homeschooling portal. I also co-authored two market-defining books on virtual learning and homeschooling, which were used in white papers by the Clayton Christensen Institute to define the industry.